Frequently Asked Questions
Hotel ARCOTEL Rubin Hamburg
- What is the difference between the Basic rate and the Smart rate?
Basic rate: Your credit card will be charged the full amount at the time of booking.
Changes and cancellations are not allowed.
No refunds in the event of cancellation or no-show.
Smart rate: Cancellation is free of charge until 6.00 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- When can I check in?
Reserved rooms are available to the customer starting at 3.00 p.m. on the agreed arrival date.
For an additional charge you can check in earlier.
Please contact us about us at least one day prior to arrival.
- When can I check out?
Rooms must be vacated and made available to the hotel no later than 12.00 p.m. on the agreed departure date.
For an additional charge you can check out later.
Please contact us about this at least one day prior to departure.
- May I drop my luggage off befor the regular check-in time or after check out?
You can drop your luggage off before check in or after check out for free.
- Are pets allowed?
Yes, dogs and cats are allowed. The cost per pet per night is EUR 15.00.
- How can I imagine an open bathroom?
The bathroom is combined with the bedroom. Sink and shower are placed in the room are separated by a curtain from the bedroom. The toilet is separate.
- Do you have WLAN internet access?
We offer free Wi-Fi internet access in all guest rooms and public areas of the hotel.
- Do you offer certain dishes for people with lactose and gluten intolerance or an allergy to wheat?
Yes, after consultation with our chef.
- Can or should I reserve a parking space in the garage?
The garage has 98 parking spaces. Because the garage is also available for public, no reservations can be made.
- Can I order tickets to musicals, theatre and concerts?
Yes. Our staff are happy to assist you, please contact the reception or contact us at:
T +49 40 241 929-0
- Which is the nearest underground or train station?
Underground-station: "Lohmühlenstraße U1"
Train station: "Hauptbahnhof" - (main train station)
- How far is it from the main station to the hotel?
The main train station is 5 minutes' walking distance to the ARCOTEL Rubin. Using public transportation the hotel’s next underground station is "Lohmühlenstraße".
- How far is it from the airport to the hotel?
The airport "Hamburg-Fühlsbüttel" is about 20 minutes' driving distance to the ARCOTEL Rubin; outside the arrival terminals taxis are available at any time. Using public transportation the hotel’s next underground station is "Lohmühlenstraße".