CEO of ARCOTEL Hotel AG
"The path to your goal begins the day you accept full responsibility for your actions."
Rapid growth confirms ARCOTEL recipe for success
Manfred Mayer has been the CEO of ARCOTEL Hotel AG since February 2007. Under his leadership the ARCOTEL group has gone from strength to strength:
Results ARCOTEL Hotel AG
- ARCOTEL Hotel AG has seen a steady rise in turnover over the last six years.
- Total sales revenue of ARCOTEL Hotel AG in 2012 amounted to EUR 9.1 million.
- Earnings before Interest and Taxes (EBIT) in 2012 was 9.9 percent.
- The equity ratio in 2012 was already 90.3 percent.
Results ARCOTEL Hotels
- Increase in revenues from EUR 33 million (2007) to EUR 58 million (2012), while 3 hotels were sold (ARCOTEL Elisabethpark Bad Gastein, ARCOTEL Teatrino Prague, ARCOTEL Boltzmann Vienna).
- Gross Operating Profit (GOP) rose from 28.45 percent in 2007 to 34.11 percent in 2012.
Further notable successes since 2007
- 5 hotels opened since 2007: ARCOTEL Kaiserwasser Vienna, ARCOTEL Rubin Hamburg, ARCOTEL Camino Stuttgart, ARCOTEL John F Berlin and ARCOTEL Onyx Hamburg.
- Rollout of 4-star-superior-concept for all 5 of the newly opened hotels.
- Continual increase in number of rooms, now totalling 1778.
- Continual increase in number of employees, now totalling 812.
Under Mayer’s watchful eye, crucial restructuring has been carried out in terms of the organisation of management and revenue, while the departments of PR and Online Marketing were established and the Sales department was restructured. Furthermore, a new website has been launched and is regularly updated – last in 2013. In 2007 ARCOTEL adopted a new corporate design.